ERP Solutions Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad - Soft Corn
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is business management software—usually a suite of integrated applications—that a company uses to manage business processes, including:
- Product planning and development
- Marketing and sales
- Inventory management
ERP provides an integrated real-time view of core business processes, using common databases maintained by a database management system. ERP systems track business resources—cash, raw materials, production capacity—and the status of business commitments: orders, purchase orders, and payroll. The applications that make up the system share data across the various departments (manufacturing, purchasing, sales, accounting, etc.) that entered the data. ERP facilitates information flow between all business functions, and manages connections to outside stakeholders.
- Increase responsiveness and reduce costs.
- Integrate project management across your enterprise.
- Predict financial results with confidence.
- Expand your service management capabilities.
- Manufacturing control to increase operational efficiency and respond to market changes
- Enterprise and supply chain planning to create lean, demand-driven supply networks
- Global financial management to predict financial results with confidence
- Customer relationship management to maximize your market opportunity
- Sales and configuration order management to meet individual customer demands
- Sourcing and procurement to control inventory and optimize resource utilization
- Project management to provide powerful project and activity management
- Quality management to give you control, consistency, and predictability
- Service management to help you become a service-centric business
- Engineering data management to manage information from design through manufacture
If you are feeling a bit confused about the variety of ERP vendors and multitude of software products on the market today, you are not alone. With ERP product offerings evolving on a daily basis and as ERP vendors are acquired, the list of ERP software systems is constantly changing.
An organization that has no ERP will be running on many kinds of software that do not allow interaction. Customization also may be difficult it in some cases. This will negatively affect the optimized functioning of organization's business activities.
The organization will be facing hardship in many areas of its functions. The engineering design of the software will be needed in order to improve the product, and to follow the client's behaviour and choices since the first contact is quite important. Administration of the different receipts interdependence will be very complex, such as invoices regarding materials purchases, general expenditures or salaries.
All of these things change when an ERP system is implemented. Information flows constantly and allows you to follow a client's processes at any moment, no matter which part of the process they are going through. Purchases and expenditures are registered in a centralized database which allows you to have close control over these activities. In this regard ERP helps you to prevent possible abuse.